SHUNSEN INDUSTRIES CORPORATIONZu Favoriten hinzufügen SHUNSEN INDUSTRIES CORPORATIONHomepage DeutschDeutsch EnglishEnglish españolespañol
SHUNSEN INDUSTRIES CORPORATION

Produktdetails Startseite > Vene-Quarz-Stein

Über uns

Über uns

Shunsen Industries Corporation ist spezialisiert auf Forschung & Entwicklung, Produktion, Vertrieb und Service der künstlichen Quarz Steine. Unser Unternehmen wurde im Jahr 2006 gebildet. Wir erlebten im Export Handels- und mit dem Ziel, China oberste Quarz Stein Hersteller. werden unsere Vorteile sind: ● Fabrikgelände des 10000sqm, mit 120 Beschäftigten & erweiterte Quarz Produktionslinien. ● Jahresproduktion von 600000sqm. ● mit Hauptmarkt in Nordamerika, Südamerika und Europa, etc. ● ...

Lesen Sie mehr...

KONTAKTIEREN SIE UNS





Produktdetails

erschwingliche Quarz-Arbeitsplatten zum Verkauf

  • Shunsen
  • SQ7142 Flame Terra
  • T/T(30% deposit), irrevocable L/C at sight
  • erschwingliche Quarz-Arbeitsplatten zum Verkauf
  • Produktdetails

Product Name

SQ7142 Flame Terra

Composition

93% quartz powder, 7% resin and pigment.

Slabs size:

3000x1400mm, 3000x1600mm,3200x1600mm,etc.

Thickness

12 mm, 15 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 30 mm

Flatness

<0.1 mm

Rupture strength

55Mpa

Density

2.3-2.5 g/cm3

Quality control

Polished degree 95 or higher than 95

Thickness tolerance: /-1mm

All products checked by experienced QC pieces by pieces and then pack

Transport Package

Standard Export Wood Crate Package



While they might not be considered a natural stone product, almost the entirety of a quartz countertop's "body" is comprised of natural minerals. The average quartz countertop slab has 93% quartz minerals. The remaining 7% resin is used to hold it all together.Quartz surfaces combine high-quality polyester resins and pigment to produce a material that is durable, luxurious and low maintenance. Quartz have been custom designed to represent a wide array of contemporary designs such as marble, natural stone, solid and recycled glass patterns….even to the degree that they mimic the dramatic movement and exceptional brilliancy found in those stones.

Quartz has many benefits, among which is its resistance to staining, scratching.The resins are the reason why quartz worktops do not absorb liquids and water. This quality makes quartz worktops highly resistant to staining, but also free of any sealing. Even if you do spill something on the countertop then the only thing you’ll need to clean it is soap and warm water. To protect your finish, make sure that whatever soap you use is mild. Don’t use permanent markers on naked quartz.To remove the colors, you have to use harsh chemicals. While the chemicals remove the markers, they damage the countertops.

The Production Process:

1. The process begins with a strict inspection of raw materials.

2. The natural quartz raw material and polymer resins and inorganic pigments are put into the mixers and mix together.

3. After mixing, pour them into a mold and form them into slab size.

4. Pressing: Then the slab is compacted by a special vacuum and vibration process at pressure machine.

5. Then the slab is moved to the curing kiln and heated for a period time to make their final strenth and srurdiness.

6. Cut edges, flat , thicknessing and polishing surface to perfect finished.

7. Finally, through quality inspection and plastic film packaging

Usage:


Vorherige :Lieferanten von Quarz-Couchtischplatten

Nächste :Lieferanten von Esstischen aus Quarzstein

Kommunikation mit Lieferanten